Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

I want to post something

I know it has been over 10 days since my last post but all I am making are christmas presents and I can't post them (I know I am starting to sound like a stuck record).  I may do some sneak peaks tonight.

So while I have spent the last week in 30+ temperatures and avoiding my sewing machine as I get too hot, I have spent it cutting out my next couple of presents and the start of the top of my first ever quilt.  I also found this tutorial for a soft ABC book which I believe I will attempt for Jot for christmas.

I am also two rows into a knitted oritenal lily dress for Jot for our trip to the UK in February.  It might be finished by then.  I have been beyond row two twice already but had to unravel it as I made mistakes that I couldn't work out how to fix.  Typical of my knitting style, I am now a bit scard to try again as I knit in the evening when very tired and it requires a fair amount of concentration that aftr a hot day with a grumpy little girl I don't feel up to.

I am also planning this weekend (Jot allowing) to compile a list of UFOs (UnFinished Objects) and a list of To-Dos for the remainder of 2009.  If it isn't too long and scary I will post it.

Anyway I hope you all have a great weekend

JotsMum

No comments: