Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Advent Blog-a-long Day 10

I can't believe it is day 10 already.  Still got so much to do and not enough time to do it in.  And I will admit to some serious procrastination.  This week I haven't felt the need to do anything on my list (which of course means everything is going to be that much more pressing next week).

In fact I am even using the blog a long as an excuse not to get off my butt and go finish Jots christmas dress and the christmas bunting and Jots quilt.  See told you I was procrastinating ! and that's just the sewing I have been putting off don't even get me started on the stuff I still have to do for the move.  Oh well I am at work tomorrow and I can fill my lunch break quite easily I think!

OK that's it, enough procrastinating!  I will finish at least one sewing project tonight!!!

No comments: