Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Advent Blog-a-long Day 4

I am an avid reader of the Sew Mama Sew Blog from which I get a lot of inspiration including that for Jots quilt (although I ended up amending a deisgn to make it easier for me to complete in time for Christmas - not that I am making much progress).  That is beside the point though I really just want to introduce you to them and to point out they are having their annual giveaway day (or rather four days).  There is a list of all the blogs out there in blog land taking part  and you get to go and discover hundreds of new blogs and enter to win some truely gorgeous items from bags to toys to mobiles.  There are such talented people out there.

So go on over and have a look and enter a few (or all if you have a lot of time).

Good night all
JotsMum

No comments: