Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Self Control

When I got back from dropping Jot off at childcare this morning I found this waiting on my doorstep.
 

Knowing it was from the Fat Quarter Shop and contained some lovely material I really really really wanted to open it and indulged my senses but before doing so I made myself turn this pile


into this ...


and this


before I opened it to discover


and


What can I say!!

The top fabric is some Moda Solid in Snow and a Verna Charm Pack and some Verna yardage.  The bottom picture is a Make Life Jelly Roll - I love how the FQS unroll them to make the postage cheaper for us Aussies.

So now I can

  •  finish my challenge softie (still slightly scared of it so might leave it till next week)
  • start the Skinny Vera that I am gifting to a friend at her wedding in 3 weeks time

but first I think I will go and admire it all a little more.

Take care
Jots Mum

1 comment:

Claireabell said...

Gorgeous bunting and gorgeous fabric, have fun with it!