Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two posts in one day - miracle or forgetfulness?

I can't believe I forgot to mention the inaugural meeting of the Melbourne Modern Quilters Guild that I attended yesterday morning  (where I got truely stuck into the binding on that tablerunner and so finished it last night).

It was good fun.  There were 29 ladies present (and 3 children).  The first part of the morning was taken up with 'show and tell' and boy are there some amazingly talented quilters in Melbourne.  I forgot my camera but I promise to take it next time.

If you are looking for a bunch of quilty friends of all ages (our youngest member is in year 12) the join us by followin the link on the right  = = =>

Can't wait till the next meeting it is on a Sunday and I have negotiated the full day with R so I am now planning what to take.

Hope you all had a good weekend and have a good week ahead.

Jots Mum

No comments: