Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nothing Crafty to report

and it sux!!

Life is a bit up in the air at the moment with R's work day changing.  He is now off on Monday and Tuesday (which are days I work) so I seem to be stuck looking after Jot on my own the rest of the time.  I love her dearly but I need a break sometimes!  It has meant that I am so tired each night (and when she naps) so I just collapse in a heap on the sofa.

I have managed to finish some knitting

The big grey one is a face cloth for R and the little one is probably going to be gifted as I am running out of time to do anything else.

And last week I make Toad in the Hole - So excited about this I always thought it was really complicated but it is so easy even I couldn't stuff it up.

The little ones on each end were for Jot and the others for us.

So I am looking a a pile of WIP and thinking about ignoring them all and in fact adding to them with another quilt catching my eye over the week.

If I plan the next couple of months I can get everything finished.  Can't I??

Hope to be back at the weekend with something crafty.

bye for now

Jots Mum

No comments: