Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More craftiness

Sunday was a fun day.  Jot refused to get out of her Nightie for most of the day so I decided to go with the flow (I did get dressed) and we spent a relaxing day.  A trip to the Supermarket where Jot was laughed at by all and sundry for trying to carry a shopping basket that was nearly as big as her and wave bye bye at the same time.  Wish I had had a camera there but you will have to make do with my poor description.

On our return I decided that I needed to find something to kill some time so I made up some no cook Play dough.  So easy and quick and ten minutes later Jot was playing quite happily at the table with the green play dough as I coloured the other balls.


I have also completed my name bnadge for my swapee in the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild (MMQG).  It needs to go in the post tomorrow as I can't make the meeting on Sunday.  I'm not really happy with it but I have run out of time.  I think I could have done a much better job but I hope it ticks all the right boxes and that my swapee likes it.  I apologise now for the wonky stitching.


Hope to get more done over the next few days I really need to find some tracing paper to start the Rush Hour quilt and I have to finish my MIP skirt ( I know I said I was going to finish it at the weekend but as always I got distracted).

Jots Mum

No comments: