Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 14

Wow I have made it for two weeks!!  Celebrations all round.  Now to make it to the end of the month.

I have found it harder to blog this week, whether it has been the lack of structure or just lack of motivation I am not sure but I think I will do another series next week which I hope will get me back in the saddle so to speak.  Any ideas for topics?  I may just do some trawling through the web and see what takes my fancy enough to write about.

I found the self portrait challenge yesterday great as all these great bloggy ladies who I follow religiously have always been some random blog picture in my head and now I know what you all look like.  That is a fantastic bonus for me.

Right Jot is brewing something nasty I think so I am going to grab some dinner and head for an early night as I know we will be up during the darkness hours.

Night all

Jots Mum

No comments: