Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its like buses

You wait ages for one and then three come along at once.  That is how I am feeling at the moment.  I have had nothing (or very little) to post about for so long and today I have loads so I think I will split it up over a couple of days so you don't get sick of me.

I am lucky enough to be part of a great online bunch of girls who are known on EB as the newbie quilters and we ran a secret Santa this year.  I have been truly spoilt by my ss who I swear must be able to read minds.

I received this package on Monday (or was it Tuesday) from the lovely Nic

IMG_7562

We had been waiting till everyone received their package before opening so it has been sat unopened on my desk for the last 5 days.  Today I broke (but I don't feel too bad as others broke before me) and opened it.

IMG_7626

I received loads. A recipe Journal (I will use this as I need a way to keep them organised), a clever little folder to carry sewing related stuff (which will be perfect for my MMQG meetings) and a pouch full of goodies (three bias makers, one magnetic guide, 5 freddo frogs (down to 4 already) and some really cute Heart pins).  The pouch is currently home to the lovely folder which contained some hand quilting needles (I wonder if that is a hint to try something new :) )

Thank you Nic.  It is all great and I will get a lot of use out of it all.

Nic even threw in a little something for Jot but she is tucked up in bed so the contents of that will need to wait for another day.

I sent to Belinda but I am not sure if she has opened yet so I will wait till I know before I post pictures of what I made for her.

Take care

JotsMum

No comments: