Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 7

I have an excuse for not posting yesterday evening to ensure I caught up as was my original plan.

I moved desks at work yesterday and although I was really careful about lifting and moving things I think I did too much.  It took 3 hours to move 3 people and then I had to unpack my own desk and get it sorted.    I was fine till the walk home (usually takes 20 mins) but suddenly mid walk I started to hurt and itjust got worse and worse. I even had to call R to come home from work to put Jot to bed as I couldn't get down to her level (she is sleeping on a mattress on the floor in the 'special house').  I also rang the ob to check all was ok and he seemed to think it would be but if it got worse to go in to the hospital and he would meet me there.

Luckily it seemed to settle down a bit after some panadol.  Back this morning but another dose of panadol will send it on its way.

So I really will catch up today as there isn't much to watch on TV tonight.  I just need to make sure I don't overdo things again today.

No comments: