Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

BlogtoberfestDay 8

We don't have foxtel at home (and are not planning on getting it) but while we are in the 'special' house we have foxtel and as there is nothing on TV tonight (that I can settle to) I thought I would channel hop Foxtel and I have found Lifestyle Food and more specifically 'Ace of Cakes' and 'Cake Boss'.  Both of which are dedicated to decorating cakes.  Wow there are some amazingly talented people out there.

So I am now being inspired to make a cake - problem is Jot has just had a birthday and mine is the next one that comes around where I will be 37 weeks pregnant.  I think I will have to try to keep this inspiration for Jot next year unless I find another reason to bake a special cake between now and then.

Chances of a special cake being made - slim to non existent - but a girl can dream can't she?

No comments: