Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Mug Rug take 2

I finished the second mug rug last night using only solids from my stash (I am into solids at the moment) but now I am having second thoughts about whether it is right for my swap partner or not.  I can't reveal whoit is but here are some sneak peeks in the hope that she will drop by and leave a comment. 

I still have time (twelve days before mailing date) to whip up another one if I decide against sending this one. 



R has already declared that it is back to front and he prefers what I had anticipated being the back.  Oh well my swap partner can have it either way up.

So what do you think?  Send it or make something else.

2 comments:

AJ said...

looks good Send it!!

becanne said...

I agree - have a bit of faith in yourself!

I'm intrigued to see the whole thing, the solids look great.