Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

24 hour quilt

My very supportive online quilt group of quilters from around Australia had a challenge over Anzac day to complete a quilt (or another project) in 24 hours. I wasn't able to take part on the day due to a number of reasons so the following week after a frustrating walk with CT I decided to see if I could rise to the challenge.
And so my personal 24 hour quilt challenge was born.

CT has a habit of kicking off his blankets in the pushchair and after rescuing or from a puddle for the third time in an hour I knew what to make. A pram quilt that can be tied on to the pram.

I made it in 22 hours (it would have been less but R decided I was being antisocial) from start to finish.

Jot likes it so much she wants one for her car seat. So that has become my next project.

No comments: