Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

{TWENTY ONE}

Bloggers Boogie again - this time I will remember to link it to Little White Dove

Little White Dove

This week I am going to be looking back through the years and picking five songs that remind me of moments in my life.

I kissed a girl by Katy Perry
This was on the radio on the way to the hospital when Jot was born.  I was terrified and for some reason this really made an impression.

You're Goregeous by Baby Bird 
This one brings back memories of the year I met R.

Everything I do by Bryan Adams
I have distinct memories of watching this on Top of the Pops every Thursday evening for the entire school term.  It was Number 1 in the UK for 16 weeks back in 1991.  By the way there are some great one liners in that movie.

We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel
This is one of those ones that takes me back to my first Boarding School but I have no idea why.  Possibly another one I remember from Top of the Pops in the common room.  This is 1989 so I was 13.

Africa by Toto
I vividly remember hearing this on the radio in Bahrain in about 1985 or 1986.  I also remember being on the way to (or from) Baskin Robbins.  I loved their Rainbow Sherbert.






No comments: